Tuesday 10 January 2012

Olympic Swimming Star Fact Files: Ross Davenport

Name: Ross Davenport

Date Of Birth: 23rd May 1984

Born: Derby

Height: 1.89m

Weight: 76kg

Team/Club: Loughborough University/Loughborough ITC

Coach: Ben Titley

Greatest achievement to date: Commonwealth Games 2006. I swam the anchor leg in the 4x200m Freestyle relay for England. It was a great feeling overtaking both the Aussies and the Scots to win the gold for England

Aspiration:
I want to win a medal at every major meet.
I have World (SC) European and Commonwealth so far.

Who has been greatest influence on you:
My parents. Without them I wouldn’t be swimming. They have given me such great support.

Tip for the top: Believe in yourself and your training. Also have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.