Friday 28 October 2011

Does your mind take over your swimming race?

The difference between a positive attitude and a negative attitude could be the difference between first place or last place. The constant battle of nerves, and psychological effects overwhelm and play with your mind.

Are you a positive thinker or a negative thinker?
What do you think before you race??

If your saying/thinking to yourself:

I can't...
I won't...
I'm not good enough...
Everyone is better than me...
What's the point...
I've already lost...


Instead, replace your negative thoughts and turn them into positive thoughts and actions!

Then say/think:
I can do...
I will do...
I am able to...
I am good enough...


You are good enough!


Train hard, think positive and race as fast as you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.